I’m ranting here cause I’ve nowhere else to rant. A fuckwit is trying to get into my head. Did the message ‘I don’t usually do this but…’ She reckons my ex is urgently trying to contact me regarding the dog I had with him. He kept the dog and I haven’t heard from him since I had to take him to court to get financially free of him. Part of me is curious, but there’s no point. I live 3 hours away and spend all my money on physio at the moment. So I couldn’t help even if I wanted to. Sigh. I didn’t need this.
Visit for more Female Fitness Inspiration
I’m dreaming of doing this when physio is over!
It’s giveaway time!!!
This time we have:
- Rockwear tights in Strawberry and Mango
- BSC Body Shaping Protein for women in Chocolate and Vanilla (I know I gave these away last time, but it’s so fantastic, had to do it again!)
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Pink Fitbit
- Lululemon Top Speed Bra in Petite Fleur Silver Spoon
- Nike Pro Compression Shorts in New Green/Liquid Lime
- Pink Nike Free 3.0s
- Contigo Waterbottle with Card/Key/Cash Compartment
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitandskinny.tumblr.com
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behaviour or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are fine.
- You have until May 15th, 2014!
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- Shoes, bra, tights and shorts will all be bought after the winner has told me their size.
- This giveaway is open worldwide- I will ship anywhere.
- Have your ask open so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to the message, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
- Please do not remove this text or change the links, if it’s changed the reblogs from that will not be eligible.
Remember the more you reblog, the more entries you have! Good Luck!
This is for all the healthy blogs out there! it doesnt matter if you are a fitblr, healthblr, mentalhealthblog or something else. just run a blog who is about health in any way! :)
R U L E S
– Must me following me, Sabrina
– Reblogs only, likes dont count
– Must be a healthy blog in any kind of way
Everyone gets promoted in small lists! Favorites Bolded + some solos!
So I did my first day of physio. Really simple stuff but it’s important to not create damage in the rebuild phase.
Good is I also have a referral to hydrotherapy.
Bad is they gave me arm compression sleeves to wear when I sleep. Supposed to help with lymphatic drainage as the muscles do help it move when you’re lying still asleep. Grumble I don’t like them. Woke up with heavy tired feeling arms this morning. No idea what’s up with that.
But do what I’m told. She really stressed not to over do things, only 5reps 2sets with light band. Standing row, chest press movement and forward row movement. And must not do more than once a day. I’m just hoping it rebuild fast. Not lifting weights makes me sads.